Thursday, May 18, 2017

Archangel Gabriel & Vacation

Sorry I haven't written a post for awhile I am in Oregon on vacation. I came to Oregon for my best friends husbands retirement party. I try whenever possible not to miss the important moments in my friends lives here after spending 22 years living here and building not just friendships but family. I try to come up no less than twice a year. I am still close with my ex husband and actually stay with him when I come up. After spending the majority of the beginning of my adult life in Oregon and raising my son here there are a great deal of good memories and good friends here. Which brings me to talking about our Archangel. I wish I had known and had the wisdom I have now when I lived in Oregon. Maybe I would not be divorced and if I had known how to call upon the Angels for help maybe I would have had some of the help I needed to know what I needed before things fell apart. Though this could also be my life path but it is not an easy path. What brings me joy is helping people with my gift.

Archangel Gabriel is the only female Archangel. She is the patron of communication. Something I personally was not good at. Its taken a great deal of work to become a better communicator. I think its something many of us struggle with. Gabriel is the messenger angel.  She can help you overcome issues of fear and procrastination in communication. I know faced this myself personally. Being afraid to voice my own wants and needs and then being resentful when someone doesn't read my mind to give them to me. People are not mind readers. We cant except everyone to know what we want and need and must feel free to voice that. And if you need strength call upon Gabriel to help you.

Archangel Gabriel will also help with childbirth, the rearing of your children, pregnancy and even conception. So if your having difficulties in any of these areas this is the Angel to call upon. I need to remind you the Angels are always there. Time has no meaning on the other side of the veil. It makes no difference if you and I are both calling upon them. They can be everywhere at once. And you need be no one special but the special you to call upon the Angels. And what I mean is you do not need to be a holy person or a medium or psychic or anything other than a human being in need to call upon the Angels.

Gabriel is special. Not only does her name mean "God is my Strength". She is one of only three Angels name directly in the Bible. Lucifer & Michael being the other two. She especially good at helping anyone delivering spiritual messages. Journalist, musicians, singers, or anyone attempting to deliver a message. So call on her strength as I deliver to you Love & Light to All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...