Wednesday, May 24, 2017

You Might Wonder Why? Jophiel?

I had been thinking that you might wonder why I decided to do a series on the Archangels. It was certainly not to give you a history or Bible lesson or pound them into your head. I along with you wanted to know who to call upon besides the few I knew. We almost all know Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. Some of us even know their gifts. But knowing who is best to call on for what in a time if need would be a great tool to have. Yes, of course you can call on them all. But wouldn't it be nice if your struggling with reaching your high self to just have an intimate conversation with Archangel Jophiel? Archangel Jophiel is the Angel of Beauty. And I am not speaking of looking in the mirror or some public obsessed vision of what beauty is. Beauty is not only a size 2 woman on the red carpet. Ask any man married to a size 20 woman who loves her. Jophiel will communicate with you in a number of ways and will do so without prompting with believers. If your inclined to a sudden creative idea or you suddenly see how particularly beautiful the mountains look today Jophiel may be talking in your ear. Jophiel is the idea Angel and loves to send them to believers. Jophiel as I said is one of our connections to our higher self. Call upon this Angel prior to meditation or some other project when your working on raising your vibrations to a higher plane. Jophiel is also the positive thinking Angel. Turning those negative thoughts into positive ones. Of course you also have to be willing to help yourself. Remember the helpful way I taught you I learned to get out of the habit of negative speak. If you do it say "cancel cancel" immediately. Even if you have to explain yourself. Even better! It gets you out of the habit of negative thought and negative speech. I had to go back to doing this. Especially when I am driving. So I hope your enjoying learning just a small bit about each of the Angels so far and now understand why I am doing it. Maybe it will be that much more enjoyable. I am learning things right along with you. his was actually something I wanted to know so I thought I would share as I tried to learn a few things. It gives e such comfort to know I can call on the Angels at anytime. You're never alone in the sense there is always someone to call upon. Love & Light to you All!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...