Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Magical Month of June

We have begun a magical month. With the end of all the up & downs of the retrogrades with a beautiful Strawberry Full Moon behind us followed by the summer solstice. The beginning of the year was full of the ups and downs and retrograde after retrograde. Making it a topsy turvy beginning to the new year. But now we are in the home stretch of a beautiful time of year. Not only has summer started but we are free and clear of retrogrades. Now is the time if you have been feeling off or been putting your plans aside to step up and put those dreams and goals into an action plan. This is the time. This is the year. No more waiting for someone to come along and hand you your dream on a platter. You must go get it for yourself. Make it happen for yourself. No more excuses. The planets are aligned. The Universe is just waiting for you to take action and everything will line up as it should be. We all have things we want out of this life. Myself included. I have put off writing my book. I am no longer doing that. I am starting to write and get my ideas down. Its your turn. Don't let anyone tell you your incapable of living your dream. I was told that as a child and I proved them right. I am no longer going to allow others to dictate my success or failures. Failures are only learning tools. There is nothing wrong with failing as long as you get up and try again. So go out there and try for your dream success or fail the first time your winning. Love & Light to you All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...