Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Healing

Most of you don't realize besides being a medium I am a certified distant healer. On top of that I just completed a class that certifies me to offer Angel Code Healing. I am offering for the time being to do this free of charge while I practice this method. There are many things I can do with Angel Code Healing. Remove Blocks for Telekinesis, Remove Past Life Karma, Blocks to feel Kundalini Rising, Remove Blocks to Clairvoyance, Removal of Blocks to Expand Brain Power & Clair cognizance, Removal of Blocks to Self Confidence & Removal of Blocks to Precognizance, Premonitions & Prophecy, & Removal of Blocks to accessing the Akaschic Records. If your need of either healing of pain or would like to have a free session of Angel Code Healing with me for any of the above mentioned Blocks please message me on Facebook or my website. Would love to work with you. Love & Light to All. Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...