Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Free Tarot readings

Its been too long since I posted. I have been incredibly busy taking care of my mom and all of our animals since my poor my had knee replacement surgery. I have also been trying to take my tarot classes which I have not been able to do this week because I am dog sitting where there is no video streaming available. But Friday I will get back to it because August is a very busy month. But even being busy I would like to offer free tarot card readings for practice on what I have already learned in my tarot classes. So if you would like a free tarot reading contact me on my website or on Facebook. Also remember we are half way through the year. If you haven't yet it's time to make your bold moves for change. Especially in the month of Leo. Take charge of your destiny and your life. Your destiny is not written in stone in the Akash records. Because we make choices every minute of everyday that change our destiny. So grab that dream! No more hesitation just reach out and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...