Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Solstice

Merry Winter Solstice everyone! What a beautiful day to welcome the sun back into our lives and celebrate it's coming. There are many rituals that can be done as a group, family or individual. The fire ritual for individual or groups is one of my favorites. On a small piece of paper write down what you want to release. When everyone's written their release down. Throw it into the fire. Seal the ritual with drumming and a howl. Let yourself be free of what your releasing. There are other rituals if your unable to have a fire. Search the Internet for winter solstice rituals. It's a time of renewal and new beginnings. This ties in with our numerology. Where we are coming to the end of our 9 year cycle. It's an exciting time of change and new beginnings. We have a whole new world to look forward to if we are open to it. There is so much out there to explore. I myself am excited especially after discovering my gifts. I have to keep following the path the Lord has set out for me. Helping all of you find your path is part of that. I can't wait to see where the new year takes us. Happy Winter Solstice! May your rituals bring you peace. Love & Light to you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Code Healing

I explained in a previous post what Angel Code Healing was and what it could accomplish and offered free Angel Code Healing. But what I want...